Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fort Bliss El Paso, TX





Today we drove over to Fort Bliss and got a great spot at a military RV Park. Meldon is becoming an expert at getting our internet satellite dish up and running. Full hook ups and laundry, physical fitness facilities, not to mention being very close to a Walmart and base facilities. After spending the last few days in the mountains, these small things are a big deal! There are a few parks around here. Looks like we might stay here for a while.

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. The photos at the caverns were lovely.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com